Monday, May 14, 2012

Bear Meets Girl by Shelly Laurenston

Lou is a cop.  When he finds his crime suspects are dying before he can take them down legally, he gets a bit upset.  When he gets real upset, he shapeshifts...

Kensington Books sent me a copy of this book for review (thank you).  It was published in April so you can pick up a copy now.

This is a paranormal romance.  I've always liked reading about shapeshifters and this story is full of them:  bears, wolves, coyotes, cats of all kinds and more.  Lou is a bear.  The woman that makes his blood hot is a lion, a real pretty and deadly feline.  They need to work together but there is an issue of trust.  Shapeshifters are a bit clannish. Lou has killers after him.  Cella is a sharpshooter who plays hockey.  

The plot is twisted, the action rough, and the romance hot.  I found myself turning pages faster and faster to see where the story was going and to see if the bear and the lion could quit sniping at each other long enough to fall in love.

I really enjoyed this story.  It was filled with danger, clan issues, and spicy love; what's not to like?

If you'd like my copy of this book, please leave a comment here on my blog and send me an email at info at bookfaerie.com with your name and address and why you'd like to read it.  I'll pick a winner in about a week.

Happy reading.

1 comment:

ChristyJan said...

I’ve read several paranormal’s with shapeshifting wolves, but never a plethora of animals all in one book.
Having heard wonderful things about author, Shelly Laurenston, I would love to read this book.
Lions, and Tigers, and Bears . . . oh my!

Nonna Marie and the Case of the Lost Treasure by Lorenzo Carcaterra

As Nonna Maria's longtime friend and sometimes colleague, Captain Murino of the Ischian caribineri never wanted to see harm brought to t...