If you're really looking for a magical book to put your Christmas tree, you need to give this one a look. It's special.
Random House Children's Books sent me a copy of this book for review (thank you). It has been published, so check with your local bookstore to get a copy.
Per Breiehagen takes pictures for National Geographic, the New York Times and the Audubon Society, so it was no problem for him to take nature pictures with his daughter in them. Mom is the author. They make quite a team.
Anya is a beautiful little blonde girl who lives in Norway and wants to help Santa at Christmas time. What makes this a stand-out tale is the fact that Anya is pictured with live animals on her journey. She rides a reindeer and a polar bear as part of her journey. She starts by being guided by a cardinal, rides a pony, follows a musk ox and keeps traveling until she finds Santa.
When she awakens the next morning, she's not sure if she had such an adventure or if it was just a dream. I don't know what you think, but I know I saw the photo evidence...
Happy reading.
I'm Jo Ann Hakola, The Book Faerie, bookworm and bookseller. I have been selling books since January of 2000. It's a homebased business and I sell online only. Here is my website: http:www.bookfaerie.com I offer free shipping stateside. It's a one woman endeavor, and I love working for myself. I have over 6,000 books online now. I do book reviews from a reader's point-of-view and try to spread the magic of reading.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Out of Sight, Out of Mind by Evonne Wareham
Everyone has secrets. Some are stranger than others. Madison Albi is a scientist with a very special talent – for reading minds. When she s...
-
For devotees of the Golden Age mystery, the impossible crime story represents the period’s purest form: it presents the reader with a baffli...
-
Hattie's grandfather taught her how to make moonshine. She's using those skills to run her own business. Berkley let me read this b...
-
Olivia Harper finds herself entangled in the lavish world of Richard Bennett, a man whose charm is as vast as his secrets. When Richard is f...

No comments:
Post a Comment