It's Halloween! Everyone is dressed up in their costumes and they are going to a sponsored event at the Shangri-la Hotel. At least, that's what they want to do. But Nate is too scared to go in past the Ogre out front!
Random House Children's Books sent me a copy of this book for review (thank you). It has been published and you can grab a copy at your local bookstore.
This whole series is written for ages 6-9 and they are fun to read. Visiting a haunted house is scary. All the kids going in don't come back out. What are the four friends to do? They gang up on Nate and make him go in. Getting in the easy part...
There's a skeleton, a witch, fluorescent footprints and more inside. But the hotel is empty. Where is everyone???
These stories can be read at any time of the year and they're fun to read and re-read. Why not share some with your young ones?
Happy reading.
I'm Jo Ann Hakola, The Book Faerie, bookworm and bookseller. I have been selling books since January of 2000. It's a homebased business and I sell online only. Here is my website: http:www.bookfaerie.com I offer free shipping stateside. It's a one woman endeavor, and I love working for myself. I have over 6,000 books online now. I do book reviews from a reader's point-of-view and try to spread the magic of reading.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Out of Sight, Out of Mind by Evonne Wareham
Everyone has secrets. Some are stranger than others. Madison Albi is a scientist with a very special talent – for reading minds. When she s...
-
For devotees of the Golden Age mystery, the impossible crime story represents the period’s purest form: it presents the reader with a baffli...
-
Hattie's grandfather taught her how to make moonshine. She's using those skills to run her own business. Berkley let me read this b...
-
Olivia Harper finds herself entangled in the lavish world of Richard Bennett, a man whose charm is as vast as his secrets. When Richard is f...

No comments:
Post a Comment