This is a classic golden book brought back to life again in a new edition. It's all about Christmas in the form of ABC's and very cute.
Random House Children's Books sent me a copy of this book review (thank you). It has been published and would make a very nice Christmas gift for a young one.
The illustrations are done by Eloise Wilkin. If you aren't familiar with her, she was a marvelous illustrator. She gets the little ones' expressions just right. Her images are warm, familiar and feel like home. Each page in this Little Golden Book is a treasure.
From A is for Angels to Z is for Zooming Santa back into the sky, your little one will be charmed. And, if we happen to learn the alphabet on the way, how cool is that?
Happy reading.
I'm Jo Ann Hakola, The Book Faerie, bookworm and bookseller. I have been selling books since January of 2000. It's a homebased business and I sell online only. Here is my website: http:www.bookfaerie.com I offer free shipping stateside. It's a one woman endeavor, and I love working for myself. I have over 6,000 books online now. I do book reviews from a reader's point-of-view and try to spread the magic of reading.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Out of Sight, Out of Mind by Evonne Wareham
Everyone has secrets. Some are stranger than others. Madison Albi is a scientist with a very special talent – for reading minds. When she s...
-
For devotees of the Golden Age mystery, the impossible crime story represents the period’s purest form: it presents the reader with a baffli...
-
Hattie's grandfather taught her how to make moonshine. She's using those skills to run her own business. Berkley let me read this b...
-
Olivia Harper finds herself entangled in the lavish world of Richard Bennett, a man whose charm is as vast as his secrets. When Richard is f...

No comments:
Post a Comment