Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Detecting Fear by Shannon Hollinger


This was an interesting collection of short stories that are based on fear.  It's a quick read but the stories all have elements of surprise.

BookGoSocial and Net Galley let me read this book for review (thank you).  It has been published so you can buy it now.

I found the first story was gripping and made me wonder if I wanted to read more, but I did.

There are killers that are unexpected and lots of small scares.  I can't tell you about the content of the stories because you need to read it yourself and see if you can figure out the murderers.

Reading this will keep you awake for a while...

No comments:

The Reinvented Detective by Cat Rambo and Jennifer Brozek

The evolution of crime, punishment, and justice in the future. What happens when time and technology change the definition of crime and pun...