Friday, June 28, 2019

Imagine That: A Hoot & Olive Story by Jonathan D. Voss

Hoot, Olive's stuffed owl has lost his imagination...

Henry Holt Books for Young Readers and Edelweiss allowed me to read this book for review (thank you).  It will be published July 16th.

While they look for Hoot's imagination, Olive uses hers to relate fantastic stories of big adventure.  Mr. Voss' illustrations are beautiful and really add to the story.  You will be amazed at where Hoot finds his imagination.

I've been using my imagination my whole life so I had to read this book.  Share this with your little one and maybe they will use their imagination to tell you a story.

No comments:

Drag and Rex Forever Friends by Susan Lubner

Meet Drag and Rex, the sweet, silly best friends who find joy and adventure in the simplest places in this charming and cheery modern Frog a...