Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Croquette & Empanada by Ana Oncina

This was an interesting read.  It's pretty much all done in cartoon form.  You go on adventures with these two creatures and it's a fun read.

Andrews McMeel Publishing and Edelweiss let me read this book for review (thank you).  It has just been published and you can pick up a copy now.

What I liked about it was it is so realistic.  They go to bed at night and one of them hogs the bed.  On another night, she has all the blankets and he has none.  (My husband accuses me of this but it's a lie.)  They go to choose a pet.  She wants a cat, he wants a dog.  They come home with the cat but on  his birthday, he gets the puppy.

I enjoyed reading about these two. Give it a try, I bet you will, too.


2 comments:

Carole said...

Love the look of this one but unfortunately my library doesn't have it. Cheers

Journey of a Bookseller said...

It's just been published. Can you request them to buy it for stock?

Lioness of Punuab by Anita Jari Kharbanda

“We will fight here,” I commanded the warriors. “We are strong. We will have no fear. As Sikh warriors, we are ready to fight for justice. V...