Sunday, May 3, 2009

I can tell I'm getting older...

After a vigorous week with our daughter, it took me two days to get back to normal. We don't run around much anymore, and we were doing something with her every day of the week. Plus she liked to stay up and talk half the night. I NEED my beauty sleep!

I'm feeling much better today and think I can get back into my routine of listing.

I spent most of yesterday afternoon picking out books I wanted to buy from a remainder house in Albuquerque. They're as nutty as I am, they confirmed my order a little after 10 last night. They must live around their computers, too.

It's going to be 97 today. Hubby broke down and got the swamp coolers working. We just run them on low, but they put moisture back in the air and cool us off nicely.

Time to grab another handful of cross stitch booklets and get them up. Only a few more of those and then I can move on to something else.

No comments:

Nonna Marie and the Case of the Lost Treasure by Lorenzo Carcaterra

As Nonna Maria's longtime friend and sometimes colleague, Captain Murino of the Ischian caribineri never wanted to see harm brought to t...