Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Wild Animals of the South by Dieter Braun

This is a magnificently illustrated book that shouts out animal pride and wonder.  The illustrations alone are worth the price of book.

Flying Eye Books sent me a copy of this to read for review (thank you).  It is being published today.

This is an oversized picture book that offers large graphics of all the animals in the southern hemisphere with facts about the majority of them.  It's a great way to visit other countries and admire their animals.

I'm quite impressed with this book.  I had not heard of Dieter Braun prior to this and I have been missing out.  Why not give yourself a visual treat and learn some facts about the wild animals in this lovely book?  I loved it!

No comments:

Nonna Marie and the Case of the Lost Treasure by Lorenzo Carcaterra

As Nonna Maria's longtime friend and sometimes colleague, Captain Murino of the Ischian caribineri never wanted to see harm brought to t...