Thursday, March 5, 2009

For the first time...

...I sold more books on my own website than I did on the other websites combined!

I was well pleased to see that 55.23% of my sales came from my own efforts at publicizing, listing, and changing stock to increase sales.

Alibris was next, Abebooks next, Amazon next, and Biblio next.

I need more dollar volume, but at least I'm getting visitors and sales. I've just got to keep listing those books!

Today I put up some young adult books and some science fiction/fantasy. I also got a haircut.

And I was lucky enough to get an autographed copy of a book I reviewed from the publisher/author as a gift - way cool!

I'll be picking another book to review soon. Don't forget to check out the one posted now.

No comments:

Threads That Bind by Kika Hatzopoulou

Descendants of the Fates are always born in threes: one to weave, one to draw, and one to cut the threads that connect people to the things ...