Tuesday, August 23, 2016

All My Treasures: A Book of Joy By Jo Witek

When she gets a real pretty porcelain box from her grandmother, this little one wants to fill it with treasures.  But which ones?

Abram Appleseed shared this book with me for review (thank you).  It is being published today so you can grab a copy now.

This is a casebound board book.  That means it looks like a regular oversized picture book but the pages are thicker inside.  The best touch are all the little flaps. With little fingers carefully opening up the flaps they will find treasures to go in the box!

She thinks of adding raindrops, bubbles she blows, treasured memories and more.  All things that give her joy and make her life special.  

Why not think about what you would save?  I have a memory box.  It's just a fancier cardboard box that I have kept things like a post card grandpa drew a stamp on,  a poem my mom wrote for a package one year, ticket stubs and other memories.  When I open and go back through what's in there it makes me smile.  What would save in your box?

No comments:

Benjamin Impossible by Timothy Root

It’s NOT EASY being the smartest 12-year-old in the world! Benjamin Impossible is a genius, kung fu master, and winner of the Franklin Count...