Friday, April 24, 2009

Have Company Coming!

Stepdaughter Julie is coming down from Iowa to visit her Dad and I. Not sure how long she's staying, she's on vacation. We go with the flow. It's been a few years now since she visited last, so we'll have a lot to catch up on.

We stay in touch by email, but it's not the same. You can't hug someone through email!

And, of course, now I have a foot acting up. I have no idea why. One friend said it might be gout. It also might be arthritis. Or it might have been the shoes I wore when we went to the airport after our car buyer.

I just know that when I woke up two mornings later, two toes were aching like blazes! They hurt to walk on. Like ow, ow, ow, with each step... I took ibuprofen, but it didn't help. It finally calmed down last night.

Today it's stiff and a bit sore, but no achies. I took some more ibuprofen. I want it to go away!

We have some trips planned to do with Julie if she's game, and I want to be able to walk.

Hopefully it will be even better tomorrow!

No comments:

Drag and Rex Forever Friends by Susan Lubner

Meet Drag and Rex, the sweet, silly best friends who find joy and adventure in the simplest places in this charming and cheery modern Frog a...