Saturday, June 11, 2011

Junie B.'s Theses Puzzles Hurt My Brain Book by Barbara Park

Do you have a bored child at home with "nothing to do"?  This book will keep them busy!


Random House Books for Young Readers sent me a copy of this book for review (thank you). It was published in May so you can run down to your local bookstore and pick up a copy now.


I always loved these kind of books, especially for camping trips.  I ran out of reading material right at the start of vacation, so these puzzles kept me busy and entertained for a while longer.


Junie B.'s puzzles are word searches, mazes, connect the dots, triangle puzzles, secret codes and more.  The illustrations hold signature Junie B. items that readers of her series will recognize.  And you even get to see how many words you can make out of "Stupid Smelly Bus".  What more could you want?


There are 219 pages of puzzles with answer diagrams at the back of the book.  Don't cheat now...


Happy reading!

No comments:

Lioness of Punuab by Anita Jari Kharbanda

“We will fight here,” I commanded the warriors. “We are strong. We will have no fear. As Sikh warriors, we are ready to fight for justice. V...