Monday, January 7, 2013

Crimson Frost by Jennifer Estep

Here's another tale from the Mythos Academy.  Are you ready for some action?

Kensington Books sent me an ARC of this book for review (thank you).  This book is being published this month, so check with your local bookstore for a copy.  If it's not in yet, read the earlier books in the series.  None of them are boring.

Gwen is out on her first date with Logan when the worst possible thing happens:  The Protectorate arrives and arrests her for letting the demon, Loki, loose.  

She knows it's not true, but no one believes her.  When they have her trial she finds out why.  The one who did let Loki loose is testifying against her...

With Reapers, demons, and Gwen and her friends all at odds, there's lots of action and a lot at stake for the Academy and the world.

This is a busy story with lots of action.  Gwen's romance is just budding.  Whether it will ever come to fruition is anyone's guess, but I believe it will somewhere down the road of the series.   This is fantasy world full of danger and I enjoyed reading this.  I'll be watching for the next book in this series.

If you'd like to have my ARC of this book, please leave a comment here on my blog and email at info at bookfaerie.com with your name and address and why you would like to read it.  I'll pick a winner in about a week.

Happy reading. 

1 comment:

ChristyJan said...

I have been interested in Jennifer's Mythos Academy series for awhile now - I'd love to win Crimson Frost.

Nonna Marie and the Case of the Lost Treasure by Lorenzo Carcaterra

As Nonna Maria's longtime friend and sometimes colleague, Captain Murino of the Ischian caribineri never wanted to see harm brought to t...