Friday, July 28, 2017

Lev In Glasgow by Harry Bingham

Lev is Russian and doesn't speak the best English.  But he's Fiona's friend and he gets the job done...

The author sent me a copy of this book to read for review (thank you).  It has been published and you can grab a copy now.

Fiona asks him to find the man from Glasgow who worked with a Russian in an attempt to kill her.  She emphasizes she just wants him to find him, she'll deal with him after that.  No need to eliminate him and spoil her fun.

This is a short story but Lev travels, talks to a bookstore owner and eventually returns with the name and location.  The story of the hunt is done in broken English with Russian nuances and I know I didn't get all the references but I found his contacts and ways of doing business interesting.  Lev doesn't fascinate me as much as Fiona.  Men might like him better.

No comments:

Lioness of Punuab by Anita Jari Kharbanda

“We will fight here,” I commanded the warriors. “We are strong. We will have no fear. As Sikh warriors, we are ready to fight for justice. V...