Tuesday, July 24, 2018

To Catch a Witch: A Wishcraft Mystery by Heather Blake

Everybody loved Abby so how did she end up dead?

Crooked Lane Books and Net Galley allowed me to read this book for review (thank you).  It will be published August 7th.

With a mix of mortals, good witches and a few bad witches, this town has a lot of different people to talk to and about.  There are weddings coming up, rumors of a pending elopement, and more and trying to figure out who's telling the truth and who isn't is difficult.

I was amazed by the identity of the killer.  With all the suspects, that person wasn't even on my list.  I like stories that do that to me.  Give it a read and see if you figure it out.  Bet you don't! 

No comments:

Goliath and the Gang by David Whittet

Aaron was just five years old when they took his mother away … Raised by his aunt after losing his mother, he’s bullied by his uncle and to...