Monday, November 9, 2015

Santa is Coming to my House by Steve Smallman

What better gift for a young one than a Christmas tale that is personalized?

Put Me in the Story sent me a copy of this book to review (thank you).  It can be ordered now and will be personalized for your child and here in time for Christmas Eve.

There are several places in this tale for a name which makes it seem like it really is THEIR book.  The illustrations are charming thanks to Robert Dunn.  The story by Mr. Smallman is fun.  It's a book about Santa but he has a slightly different adventure this year.

I would have loved having a book like this when I was young.  Then there would be no doubt it was mine.  Especially since the way my name was written was unusual.  I couldn't find anything with my name on it.  This would have been a lovely gift and it's also a good read.  Check it out; it'd make a perfect gift.  

No comments:

Nonna Marie and the Case of the Lost Treasure by Lorenzo Carcaterra

As Nonna Maria's longtime friend and sometimes colleague, Captain Murino of the Ischian caribineri never wanted to see harm brought to t...