Friday, February 20, 2009

Not a good day....

Finally got Mom in the assisted living unit and thought all was going well, and then I get an email from my sister-in-law today telling me my brother is in the hospital!

He (and she) thought he had the flu. Come to find out, it was pneumonia. The doctors said he couldn't have gone much further without medical help. They're testing his heart and lungs for damage or blood clots. He has to stay there again tonight.

I'm hoping for better news tomorrow.

And if you'd like to say a few prayers for George, I'd sure appreciate it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope everything turns up ok. I pray for him.

Hugs, Jo Ann!

Benjamin Impossible by Timothy Root

It’s NOT EASY being the smartest 12-year-old in the world! Benjamin Impossible is a genius, kung fu master, and winner of the Franklin Count...