Tuesday, February 3, 2009

More crocheted scarves I've made...



One is for a friend in Virginia who had a small cerebral stroke last year, and the other is for a friend in New York who wanted one for her sister-in-law who is widowed.

I have such fun working with the different types of yarn and a variety of stitches to make different looks.

I listed children's books today. Did cookbooks previously. You ever cooked a Kangaroo tail? I have a recipe for it.

Sent Mom a box of books last week. Have more to review.

I've twittered a bit, talked with a publisher about my ARC giveaway - he's going to send me a published book to give away instead, and I think I'll read a book from my pile to read and put it on paperback swap next.

Always seem to be busy here.

No comments:

The Reinvented Detective by Cat Rambo and Jennifer Brozek

The evolution of crime, punishment, and justice in the future. What happens when time and technology change the definition of crime and pun...