Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Starting Over

Imagine my surprise today, when I went to visit my blog and it wasn't there...

After better than two years and 140 posts, my blog set with the sun last night. I had posted earlier this week with no problem - and today, nothing. Google only has one month cached. I can't get there to export the postings. So I guess I'll just begin again, a "fresh start". Pretty much like I when I got into this business...

I'll tell you the story of how I got to New Mexico and why I began selling books in my next post, then I'll go through a brief history of how I got to the point I'm at now - eight years later. It will be more abbreviated and not as complete, but maybe you'll have more fun reading it that way.

So, for now, welcome to my new blog, and we'll be speaking again shortly.

Jo Ann Hakola, The Book Faerie, www.bookfaerie.com

No comments:

The Jungle Crew by Emma Scott

Making new friends is a wonderful thing. Should you have a lot in common with your new friend? Do you have to look the same? What happens wh...