Saturday, October 15, 2011

Puppies, Kittens and Other Pop-Up Pets by Matthew Reinhart

Is your little one fascinated by pop-ups or seeing what's behind the flaps?  If so, this is a great book for them!

Robin Corey Books, an imprint of Random House Kids Books, sent me a copy of this book for review (thank you).  It has already been published so check with your local bookstore for a copy.

This is charming little picture book with animals either popping up on the page or hiding behind flaps for the little ones to open.  As I was reading it, I showed it to my husband and his comment was "Wow!"  He's not a big reader, so that shows you how impressive it must be.

My favorite pop-up is the kitten.  It's big and purpley and is playing with a red ball of yarn.  I love it!

Why not share a very cute animal book with your young one?  This old couple thought it was a wonderful book.

Happy reading.

No comments:

A Full Moon in August by Joseph H. Randolph

Take a seat beside Thomas on a journey across Canada, from Toronto to Vancouver in 1981. For Thomas, this trip is a plunge into the unknown ...