Monday, December 5, 2022

Meowsterpieces by Jenn Bailey, illustrated by Nyangsongi


The illustrations in this tale are copies of masterpieces with cats.  It's amusing.

Magic Cat sent me this book to read for review (thank you).  It has been published and you can get a copy now.

You'll also learn a lot about cats.  Cats are different from dogs.  They have their own curiosity and like being around other cats.

I grew up with a cat in my crib.  I love dogs, but they don't purr.  Here I have a Bengal cat and he is very active and loves me.  I love him, too.

Cats are fun (and so are dogs).  This book will introduce you to cats if you aren't familiar with them.  If you are, it will make you smile to see their antics!

No comments:

Silent Sister by Megan Davidhizar

The must-read suspense novel of the summer about a mysterious sister's disappearance, her biggest betrayal and a deadly truth screaming ...