Monday, January 5, 2009

The Alexander Cipher by Will Adams

If you like action flicks, this book is for you! It starts a bit slow, but then the pace changes to constant flight and you're never sure who's going to win...

It begins with archeologists who are looking for Alexander's elusive burial site. There have been many who have looked, but none have been successful.

There are so many characters, I was beginning to think I was going to create a road map to keep them straight, but while they seem unrelated, they all tie together before you reach the end.

Everything is entwined in some way. There is more than one enemy. Everyone has their own agenda. Most people are lying. And you definitely aren't going to guess how it turns out!

So romp along in Egypt, learn some ancient history, and see who survives the adventure.

If this sounds like something that appeals to you, leave a comment here on my blog and send me an email at info@bookfaerie.com . I'll be picking someone to share my advance reading copy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

One of these days, you are going to throw me out of your blog!

Still I will say count me in!

*grin*

Brenda said...

Sounds exciting - just what I need for the January blahs!

Journey of a Bookseller said...

No worries, Gautami, I will never "throw you out"!

Happy reading!

Bizard and the Big Bunny Bizness by Chrissie Krebs

When Bizard the Bear Wizard’s friends decide to try to help him grant wishes, it turns out that two magic wands are so much worse than one. ...