Thursday, August 25, 2022

One Hundred Percent Me by Rene Macalino Rutldge, illustated by Anita Prades


This is a story of mixed heritage.  She has a variety of ancestors from different places but she's just 100% me.

Bloom Books for Young Readers sent me a copy of this book to read for review (thank you).   It has been published and you can get a copy now.

She looks like a combination of her mother and father but she is determined to be her own person.  Her ancestors came from everywhere.

I look like my mom but act a lot like my dad.  I'm proud of that.  I'm also my own person.

You can be whoever you want to be with a little determination.

No comments:

Drag and Rex Forever Friends by Susan Lubner

Meet Drag and Rex, the sweet, silly best friends who find joy and adventure in the simplest places in this charming and cheery modern Frog a...