Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Pool Party by Amy Duchene & Elisa Parhad, art by Anne Bentley


This a cute book about several children going to the public pool and having a great time.

Cameron Kids sent me a copy of this book for review (thank you).  It has been published and you can get a copy now.

When I was small, I couldn't swim.  We had a creek on our property and when the opportunity came up, my Mom sent me to swimming lessons.  I could hold my breath longer than anyone else in class, and I learned how to swim.  It was great fun!

As you read this book. you can introduce your child to the idea of swimming and help them learn, too!  As they see the children have fun, they will want to also.

No comments:

Nonna Marie and the Case of the Lost Treasure by Lorenzo Carcaterra

As Nonna Maria's longtime friend and sometimes colleague, Captain Murino of the Ischian caribineri never wanted to see harm brought to t...