Saturday, July 16, 2022

Pet That Cat! by Nigel Kidd & Rachel Braunigan


This is a very good guide to a cat's behavior.  If you have not had a cat before, this is a good resource.  Or if you don't understand your cat, this book will help.

Quirk Books sent me a copy of this book to read for review (thank you).  It has been published and you can buy a copy now.

The different sections teach you about what they like and what they don't.  They talk about kittens, adult cats, and senior cats so you can pick which would fit the best in your life.

I grew up with a cat.  He slept with me in my crib and he let me do things to him most cats wouldn't put up with.  I still have a cat and he thinks he owns me.  We're best friends.

This is a guide that will enable you to be best friends with you cat!

No comments:

Nonna Marie and the Case of the Lost Treasure by Lorenzo Carcaterra

As Nonna Maria's longtime friend and sometimes colleague, Captain Murino of the Ischian caribineri never wanted to see harm brought to t...