Thursday, November 4, 2021

Cat's First Baby : A Board Book by Natalie Nelson


This is a cute book.  They have just had a baby and they bring it home.  They have a cat.  The first thing the cat says is:  I am a cat.  Are you a cat?

Quirk Books let me read this book for review (thank you).  It will be published on March 1st.

The cat smells the baby and decides he's not a cat.  But they do things together and become good friends.  Even if the baby takes a wet bath and the cat takes a dry one.

I had a cat that slept in the cradle with me and let me do almost anything to him.  He lived to be 16.

This is a book without a lot of text but with plenty of pictures.  I enjoyed reading it and I bet your small ones will, too.

No comments:

A Second Helping of Crazy by Ursula K LeQuin

This is a book of short stories. The second helping of crazy is interesting. The stories are weird and crazy. It was fun to read. You sh...