Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Happy Halloween! (A Changing Faces Book) by Nathan Thoms, Pintachan

Here's a fun book for little ones.  As they turn the pages the pictures on the page change...

Abrams Appleseed sent me a copy of this book to read and review (thank you).  It has been published.

Even I found this fun to read.  There's a ghost looking at you through the cover.  When you open the book, the ghost turns grey and fades away...

There are five "scary" illustrations like this in the book.  I liked the one where the witch disappears and a black cat takes her place.  It looks good in her hat!

Books make a great Halloween gift.  They last longer than candy and they don't give you cavities.  I know I would have rather had a book than a whole bag of candy...

No comments:

A Full Moon in August by Joseph H. Randolph

Take a seat beside Thomas on a journey across Canada, from Toronto to Vancouver in 1981. For Thomas, this trip is a plunge into the unknown ...