Friday, June 15, 2018

Detox in Letters by Cheryl Low

This is a world shining with sex and drugs, where death doesn't matter, and power is what really matters.  Even if you die, you can be brought back to life.  But if the Queen is trying to kill you, do those rules apply?

World Weaver Press sent me a copy of this book to read for review (thank you).  It will be published in September.

This author always makes me feel like there's a plot piece running ahead, hiding behind the corner.  The more I learn, the more I wonder.  What's really going on?

The prince and princess seem safe enough, but they are not.  There are fights of fury and lust.  The further I go, the more confused I get.  The queen is trying to remain status quo, but people are remembering...

No comments:

Lioness of Punuab by Anita Jari Kharbanda

“We will fight here,” I commanded the warriors. “We are strong. We will have no fear. As Sikh warriors, we are ready to fight for justice. V...