Sunday, September 12, 2021

The Secret Lives of Dragons by Zoya Agnis, Alexander Utkin (Illustrated by)


Dragons have always fascinated me, so when I saw this book, I had to read it.

Nobrow and Edelweiss allowed me to read this book for review (thank you).  It will be published October 5th.

This is a guide to the types of dragons, where they live, and how they act.  While they fascinate me, I wouldn't want to meet one!

This is a history of dragons.  There are many facts about dragons in this book.  It even gives you clues about where they live.

It's very informative and was a very interesting book to read.  I enjoyed it.

No comments:

The Case of the Gilded Lies by Earl Staley Gardner

The ingredients were quite one middle-aged tycoon with a lovely young wife; one oh-so-apologetic visitor to the tycoon's office; one dev...