Sunday, July 11, 2021

The Tossy-Turny Princess and the Pesky Pea by Susan Verde


The princess in this story is a hippopotamus but she has sleeping problems, too.

Abrams Young Readers sent me a copy of this book to read and review (thank you).  It has been published and you can get a copy now.

When her brother is in her room, he's eating pea soup.  He drops a pea and it goes in between her mattresses.  He can't get it out.  When she goes to bed that night she can't sleep because it doesn't feel right.  The same thing happens the next night.

Now she's so tired she sleeps in the daytime places she goes to work.  Everyone gives her advice on how to get to sleep.  She's pleased to see that they work.

I don't know about you, but I need my sleep!  I'm glad she found a solution.

No comments:

The Case of the Gilded Lies by Earl Staley Gardner

The ingredients were quite one middle-aged tycoon with a lovely young wife; one oh-so-apologetic visitor to the tycoon's office; one dev...