Monday, October 19, 2020

Dogwinks: True Godwink Stories of Dogs and the Blessings They Bring by SQuire Rushnell; Louise DuArt


If you've had pets in your life, you'll want to read this book.    Theses stories are about dogs who help their owners.  Sure we help them too by feeding and petting them but animals help us in various ways.

Howard Books and Net Galley let me read this book for review (thank you).  It will be published be published May 4th, 2021.

These tales have a positive focus even if there was separation or doctor bills.  I was amazed to read about the lady who got misdiagnosed by her doctor but her dog told her something was seriously wrong.  She survived because of that.

These are not long stories but they will touch your heart.  I enjoyed reading the book.  It reminds me of when I had my bunion surgery and had to stay home to heal.  My dog had a fit until I let him in and then he checked out my feet, got on the loveseat with me and put his head in my lap.  Everywhere I went and everything I did was supervised by him.  It was nice because I had company while my husband was at work.

These tales reminded me of that...

No comments:

Drag and Rex Forever Friends by Susan Lubner

Meet Drag and Rex, the sweet, silly best friends who find joy and adventure in the simplest places in this charming and cheery modern Frog a...