Thursday, February 12, 2009

Poppy and Ereth by Avi

Another rousing adventure with Poppy and Ereth. Poppy learns to fly by accident and a bat saves her. Ereth sees her ghost. She runs across Bounder, the old fox who has been trying to catch her for ages. And there's a huge forest fire that her whole family will die in without some special help.

You can't help but love this book! It has wonderful animals full of life and multiple adventures.

This is the last book in this series.

If you'd be interested in getting my copy of this book, please email me at info@bookfaerie.com and leave a comment here on the blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I've been a long-time fan of the Poppy Stories, or Tales of the Dimwood Forest as they were called before, and I'd am very interested to get a copy of this book! =)

Would this copy be an ARC, and Advanced Reading Copy from Harper Collins, seeing the book hasn't come out in bookstores yet? And are you selling this book online or giving it away?

Anyways, I've sent you a similar message by email and hope you will contact me soon. Thank you for this offer - I'll be awaiting your reply! :-)

Journey of a Bookseller said...

This is an ARC, and I don't sell them. I give them away. I have not received an email from you yet.

I have this on another site right now, but so far no one has claimed it. If you will send me an email with your information, I'll send it to you if it becomes available.

Bizard and the Big Bunny Bizness by Chrissie Krebs

When Bizard the Bear Wizard’s friends decide to try to help him grant wishes, it turns out that two magic wands are so much worse than one. ...