Thursday, September 20, 2018

Owl Love You by Matthew Heroux, Wednesday Kirwan

This is a very sweet picture book of a mother owl and her baby.  It's a great way to assure your child you will always be there for them.

Cameron Kids shared a copy of this book with me for review (thank you).  It has been published and you can buy a copy now.

The owl and the play on words drew me into asking to read this one.  I'm glad I did!

The illustrations are lovely and easily show the love between mother and child.  Reading it reminded of my mom and her love.  She would have said:  "Owl always love you..." 

No comments:

A Full Moon in August by Joseph H. Randolph

Take a seat beside Thomas on a journey across Canada, from Toronto to Vancouver in 1981. For Thomas, this trip is a plunge into the unknown ...