Thursday, August 9, 2018

When Anthony Rathe Investigates by Matthew Booth

He investigates now because he's driven by guilt.  One of his cases went badly and he can't forgive himself.  So he is going try to find justice for those cases he's asked to help on.

Sparkling Books Limited and Net Galley let me read this book for review (thank you).  It will be published September 18th.

These are short stories of several cases, all of them sad.  Trying to prove who the real villain is can be hard and unrewarding but Rathe doesn't give up.  He's trying to balance the scale and make his life feel right again.

The stories aren't easy to figure out but Rathe does it.  I don't think I'd like I'd like him breathing down my back either.  Give it a read.  It'll make you think about life...

No comments:

The Jungle Crew by Emma Scott

Making new friends is a wonderful thing. Should you have a lot in common with your new friend? Do you have to look the same? What happens wh...