Sunday, October 25, 2009

Easy Stuffed Pork Chops

I like quick and easy menus - probably from all those years of working and only having an hour to cook dinner!

I buy a package of pork stuffing mix (chicken will work if they don't have pork), and make it according to the package instructions, but add green pepper, celery, onion, and canned mushrooms to it.

Once the stuffing is cooked, I mix it up, put it over the top of chops on a cookie sheet, and cook at 350 degrees until done. Usually that's about 45 minutes, but it can take longer depending on the number of chops and their thickness.

Ready in about an hour. And real, real popular with my family and friends. And not real expensive to do.

Make a good meal with all food groups and add some stewed tomatoes if you'd like. My hubby loves those!

No comments:

The Switch by Lily Samson

Two couples. One twisted game of love and obsession. A dark domestic thriller about the dangerous secrets that come to light when a wild fan...