Tuesday, April 12, 2022

This Could Be You : Be Brave! Be True! Believe! Be You! by Cindy Williams Schrauben


This book tells your child how to use their strengths in a career.

Cardinal Rule Press and Edelweiss let me read this book for review (thank you).  It has been published and you can get a copy now.

It shows the skills you need for the potential careers.  That gives the child the time to build up those skills and strengths.  

And if they will never go into a career, their imagination can let them act out the suggestions.  

I was shy and secluded as a child but as I went from one job to another, my confidence grew and I retired as Finance Director/City Clerk from a job at the city.

Maybe your child will do this too.

No comments:

Goliath and the Gang by David Whittet

Aaron was just five years old when they took his mother away … Raised by his aunt after losing his mother, he’s bullied by his uncle and to...