Friday, April 3, 2009

2004 Chrysler Crossfire Coupe Sportscar


I have my car up on eBay in case anyone might be interested. It's car made in Germany while Mercedes Benz and Chrysler were partnered. Goes like gangbusters and is clean and in wonderful shape. And only a bit over 13,000 miles. Check it out:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270367415469&sspagename=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&viewitem=

There's custom leather on the seats. A beautiful car, but I need one that's a bit higher to make me feel safe on the road.



We'll be picking up my new one (used) in California on Monday!

No comments:

Drag and Rex Forever Friends by Susan Lubner

Meet Drag and Rex, the sweet, silly best friends who find joy and adventure in the simplest places in this charming and cheery modern Frog a...